Monday, November 8, 2010

NYC . . . Done!



This has been a week of running around trying to get stuff ready for next months holiday show. With the completion of my new painting titled The Brooklyn Bridge - New York City, I have made it my top priority to get it photographed and color corrected so we can have posters and prints ready by this month.

NYC is the latest installment of my coast to coast U.S. city skyline series. It now joins the ranks of Minneapolis, St. Paul, Chicago, Las Vegas, Seattle, San Francisco, and Washington DC. There is some consideration for the next city I paint to be Boston, Miami, or maybe New Orleans. I think each city has it's own unique feel. Creatively, I don't think I can miss on any of these.

Coming up next

I am currently working on more photomontage work. Except, this time it will be all local scenes. These too will be limited edition prints in which I'm hoping to have 10 different montages that represent different spots of the Twin Cities.

Additionally, I will be working on a commission for the Minnesota Orchestra which will be finished sometime in early January 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment