Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My small Video


This is what happens when I have a little too much time on my hands in the studio and a cheap point n shoot camera set to video. One thing leads to another and boom, I have a spoofed video based on 1970's TV show, Starsky & Hutch.

With my version, I took a very iconic TV car and painted it in my style, along with my spin-off characters called "Distortsky & Hutch" (click on link for a better res version). The whole three and a half minute video shows myself in time lapse fashion wrecking up a large piece of plywood and painting onto it's surface.

The purpose of this video, is mostly for entertainment. But it is kind of a cool way to show the process of how I work. It is also my intention to share this and also have others share it as well.
So let's spread the joy, viral style.

2 comments:

  1. I'm a huge fan of yours, not to mention weirdly enough of Strange Brew AND Starsky & Hutch, please make S&H available to purchase!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. Very fun. What's your dog's name? Did you paint with the music playing?

    ReplyDelete